Thursday, October 21, 2010

Swing of things!

Lately we are really getting into the swing of things....here are some pictures from the "swing"
Hannah watching the racking of many leaves...she loves hanging out outside, but who doesn't really.
Mabel helping Opi rack the front yard...and running through the leaves.
Setting up "camp" in all parts of the house.
A beautiful morning with Dad home...another keeper.
Sacked out. Mabel plays hard...especially when we go to school for dinner...she loves it and loves seeing everyone there, her shyness has gone right out the window and she's hamming it up, the key is to get her to eat while we are there. You think when I put her in bed tonight she would have sacked right out but no she stayed up playing in her crib another hour...what does she do in there in the dark? She only has George, Baby and Mouse with her? Party time I guess! It's rare I get a picture of her sleeping but I have been shorting her naps so I go in a wake her up these days and couldn't resist taking this picture :)
I've been thinking about how I really need to do a blog just on Binky's as a kind of Ode to them. My girls are pretty much the only babies I know that use them. Both my girls love them. The both pretty much just sleep with them at this point which is great and since Hannah can get it into her mouth herself now we are doing really well. You should see the two of them maneuver them in there mouths....very tricky.
Going for a stroll. Mabel was about Hannah's age when we got this stroller...WOW time flies...hold on tight!
These are Mabel pictures - she sure is getting better.
Beautiful wood paneling and cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment