Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall in New Hampshire

I had my own little photo shot with the girls yesterday and it went well but I took a lot of pictures and I didn't get one with both girls looking at me...next time, maybe for the Christmas card.
Bella Dog
Mabelina
Peek a boo
Does Bella look a little annoyed in the picture :)
Well here is one with both girls looking at the camera....must have been the red blinking light.

Hannah B.
Mabel looks so in control here...which of course she is...she really wanted a picture with the stroller and baby....she set it up.
I think she ate a bunch of leaves, you know where this one is headed.
If I was only where Bella was I would have gotten it. Bella has so much pull in this Family :)
To cute to pass up...Mabel helping Hannah get some leafs off her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment