Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleep!

The other day I got a couple pictures of Mabel sleeping....it's been a long time since I have gotten a picture of her sleeping. Usually I steer clear of her when she is a sleep as not to wake her...but the other day she was sleeping and I wanted her to be awake so I grabbed the camera and clicked away. Man she is cute! Also regarding sleep we are done putting the crib together, now we just need to get it in the house. The cradle has been the best and Mabel loves it and I just know she is going to love the crib. Both the cradle and crib are from Grandma Claire...Pat, Ryan and Barnaby were all in the cradle as babies so it is extra special that Mabel has used it. The crib is a hand me down from the Bremer Family. The cute crib bumper is from Brad and Eryn and I know Mabel is going to make quick friends with the Winnie the Pooh clan! The sock monkey in the corner of the cradle is from Uncle Eric and is a permenent sleep buddy and will follow her to the crib. Sleep tight everyone. Make sure to check out the movie below
.
Pat thinks Mabel looks like she is in a Jail uniform in this jumper, so I though this picture was perfect.....looks like a happy baby to be in "jail"


This is Mabels airplane impersination!

1 comment: