Saturday, April 25, 2009

The best

We just borrowed this backpack from Uncle Marc and Aunt Sandy (we gave them the Baby Bjorn carrier for Baby Kate and I saw Sandy with Kate in it today and they looked snug as a bug in a rug!)....both carriers are great. Mabel had out grown the Baby Bjorn with me, as she is getting taller and heavier and "wearing" her in the front, her head was hitting my chin and her legs hitting my legs. It was also hard to reach around her to get anything done. With the backpack I have full frontal motion and good weight training. At first I wasn't sure if Mabel was going to be able to really "ride" in the backpack with out some extra support. But boy was I wrong and boy is she getting big and strong and capable of a lot. I put her in it and it was a done deal. It fits great, it's comfortable, easy to get her in and out of and she loves it. She gets to pull my hair the whole time and do all the things with me around the house with a view. I am so in love with it. She is nice and low in it now and she can push up with her feet on the frame. But very soon she will tower over it. She likes to peer over the side...what a dare devil....must be the red head in her:)









No comments:

Post a Comment