Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March in Vermont

The girls and I have been at my parents house for some time while Pat is out winter camping with the Junior Class. I haven't talked to Pat in over a week. No news is good news right? We also said if he didn't hear from us and we didn't hear from him all was good. Can't wait to see and talk to him. My Mom has been spoiling me and letting me get out everyday skiing. I have skied all the trails behind my parents house with the dogs....it has been the most amazing skiing and so beautiful weather it is raining, snowing, windy, sunny or whatever mother nature is throwing at us. Today though is a drop dead gorgeous blue bird Vermont March Day. It got cold last night and we have a TON of snow but it is crusted over with a light dusting on it so perfect for walking on. My Dad just got back from Utah and we took the girls for a long walk. sledding around the property. In the middle of the walk Mabel had to pee and had no problem peeing right in the snow.....so cool!






No comments:

Post a Comment