Thursday, September 30, 2010

Weekend in Pomfret

The girls and I went to Promfret Vermont last weekend to visit with Tessa and her Mom Susan at Susan's house. It was great. Susan has an amazing house and the garden was very yummy...there were tomatoes galore and Mabel loved the cows and chickens and Hannah is well always happy to be involved with everything. The couple pictures I didn't get were of the tomatoes and the cows. Next time for sure.


My little gardener picking arugula and playing in the dirt.

Baby Aven
Whinny was such a good dog.

farmer Mabel....beautiful pumpkins.

My girls hanging out in the Garden shed

Piggy back ride anyone....thanks Tess...can you tell Mabel loves it!

Bella running in the open fields.

Hannah, Mabel, Skyah and Aven. SO CUTE

Back at home in our PJ's

My little Hannah sleeping. I have a lot of pictures of Mabel sleeping and so here is one of Hannah. The last 4 mornings I have gone in to get her she is sleeping on her stomach happy as can be. She is an old pro getting the binky in her mouth now....lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment