Monday, March 29, 2010

Excessive amount of pictures!

Needless to say I have been taking a lot of pictures...I want to make sure Hannah doesn't feel like we took a bunch of Mabel and then were to busy when she was born....so here they are.
Our little Angel
I thought it would be cute to get her with all the stuffed animals....she didn't think it was a good idea.
My little cutie

A touch of Spring in the middle of a lot of baby pictures.

Big Sister Mabel helping change Hannah...Mabel has been great and always loves to help.

An arm full
This was after a beautiful Saturday morning walk and 3 hours of playing up at the Browns house.

On the way to the Browns.

Bundled up and ready to go.

I wrapped her in the down blanket on the couch and this is what she thought of it.

Sisters
I think she looks like Mabel did in the picture but with dark hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment