Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Mommy's little helper!

Mabel is a dream come true (I find myself staring at her during the day - when she is playing, eating, sleeping, sitting in the car, etc.- for long periods of time in amazemant of her). She really wants to help me with anything I am doing....sweeping, vacuuming (now that I just got a new vacuum that is so nice and quit and powerful she doesn't run for the hills when I get it out, I love it) feeding Bella, cooking, working on my computer, etc. I just know she is going to be a big help with the new baby too. Sandy told me the other day that having a girl first is a big help when you have another baby becaseu girls like to help Mommy. I am banking on this big time :)

Sweeping!
Vacuuming - the vacuum has an adjustable arm length so w can both use it :)
She did this herself....got both feet into these blocks and then was walking around sliding them on the floor. Bella is steering clear as usual.


I had the great pleasure to watch Kate a couple times last week, she is a great playmate for Mabel and me! Hide and seek with Cousin Kate....I am sure this is just the begining of many games.
I like to think I was spoiling Kate by letting her play with my phone.

This little girl loves boxes.


Walking in the dog park on a blue bird Utah day.

No comments:

Post a Comment