Monday, December 7, 2009

My travel buddy

Mabel and I have been on the road alot this Fall - Oregon in September, Vermont in October, California and Montana in November/ December.....I think we are going to be home for a long time now...Baby Casey due the end of February...time to hunker down!
November pictures from time in Gridley, CA where we celebrated Pat's Grandfather Dutch's life, West Yellowstone and Bozeman....the begining of the ski season. Mabel and I got out skiing 6 times....I didn't get any pictures but she loved it and we kept each other warm with her on my back.

Mabel with her new toys from Aunti B and Brooke....she loves them!
Dad and Mabel on the deck at the Flamingo Gun Club.Family Pic
Barnaby, Brooke, Pat, Me, Mabel, Ryan and Lacie

The tooth....the other bottom one is on it's way!

Playing in the cabin in West.

Miss happy pants out for a walk.

This is Bella at her best...snow and sun...running fast!



















No comments:

Post a Comment