Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Ba Baa Ba Baa

Well our little bundle of joy has started to "talk".....I have been waiting for it and then it started from one second to the next she was saying...Ba Ba Ba Ba...she says it with force too and gets way into it. I have been trying to catch it on video but she freezes up when the camera comes around so instead I got a few picture of her and Pat. They had some quality time yesterday together and both loved it. A bike ride to the store and then some time on the floor while I cooked up dinner. Mabel was talking the whole time, like she was telling her Dad what she has been up to lately. When Mabel gets really going and excited her mouth opens wider and wider...it cracks me up.
Mabel with her two favorite things Bella and my cell phone!Crawling position....but can't go anywhere yet....soon enough....someone is happy about it!
This next set of pictures was Mabel at her best, hanging with Dad. She has him wrapped around her finger tight.








Daughter like Father!

Mabel's growing up....her new sleep quarters....she loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment